Little Miss Thing just got glasses.
We’re going to pick them up, but I haven’t seen them yet. She tells me they are pink with black zebra stripes, with lasers and x-ray vision.
Part of me wishes she were telling the truth because those would be pretty awesome.
Parent Project #78: Super glue repair on teenager’s broken glasses in 12 easy steps.
Time Required: 30 minutes.
Difficulty Level = Easy Peezy
1) Read online article and learn you are supposed to use pliers and toothpicks to keep from making a mess: Check.
2) Locate toothpicks and pliers: Check.
3) Clear and prep the work area: Check.
4) Put on a headlamp because I own a headlamp: Check.
5) Open super glue tube and immediately glue two fingers together: Check.
6) Accidentally glue three toothpicks to the pliers in shape of “W”: Check.
7) Glue fingers to pliers: Check.
8) Glue pliers to counter: Check.
9) Glue finger to headlamp: Check.
10) Realize you haven’t actually touched the glasses yet: Check.
11) Swear artfully: Check.
12) Drive to LensCrafters and buy new glasses: Check.